HUNT WHITETAIL DEER
The Flying B Ranch offers traditional spot and stalk hunts for Whitetail deer October 10th through December 1st. You can spend 5 days and 6 nights at our cozy 14,000 square-foot lodge or our private ranch house.
Lawyer’s Canyon's steep draws, meadows and rock bluffs provide great habitat for the whitetails. Most of the ranch contains great access to reach high vantage points, maximizing the opportunity to find trophy bucks. These hunts have maintained a nearly 100% success rate thanks to responsible harvest and our experienced guide staff. These hunts are available at $5,000 for 2:1 guiding or $7,000 for 1:1 guiding. As with all activities at Flying B Ranch, youth whitetail hunts are 1/2 price with an adult.
If you harvest a whitetail early, there is an opportunity to go for a second whitetail on the national forest for an additional trophy fee. Also if resources are available, we can look to Steelhead fish or do some wingshooting.
HUNT MULE DEER
Flying B Ranch also offers the opportunity for a trophy mule deer. These 5 day/ 6 night hunts are very successful with a near 100% success rate. The traditional spot and stalk method is very successful and you can expect to see numerous bucks each day. Rifle hunts are October 10th through November 3rd and are $8,000. With only 1-2 rifle season tags annually, these hunts book up quickly. Experience luxury accommodations and gourmet meals at the end of each day. Our experienced staff will make this an unforgettable hunt.
Archery mule deer hunts are available with over the counter tags from August 30-September 30th. Archery hunts are also 5 days/ 6 nights at $3,500 for 2:1 guiding and $4,500 for 1:1 guiding.
Other Features of Whitetail and Mule Deer Hunting Trips
When you’ve finished hunting for the day, you can enjoy the comfort of chef prepared meals and luxurious lodging. Our whitetail and mule deer hunting trips include:
- private guest rooms, all meals and drinks (top-shelf spirits, beer, wine), and fine cigars
- field dressing of your game
- preparation of your game for shipment or transfer to local taxidermist and meat processor
- Ranch House accommodations have 3 bedrooms upstairs, with one being a master with en suite bath. Downstairs has 2 bedrooms and 1 bath. It also has walkout balconies/ patios with great canyon views, DirecTV and wireless internet.
Please note that our rates do not cover:
- hunting licenses and tags ($185 Non-Resident Hunting License and $351.75 Deer Tags, subject to change by IDFG)
- shipments of trophies and meat
- massages ($80/ hour)
- sales and lodging taxes
More on Big Game Hunting
This institution is operated under special use permit with the Clearwater-Nez Perce National Forest. We are an equal opportunity provider. For more on the Flying B Ranch’s options, check out these pages:
If you have questions about any of our trips, please